TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the ecojot website, www.ecojot.com (the "Site") owned and operated by ecojot. Except as otherwise noted herein, these terms and conditions ("the Terms") govern your use of the Site. Please read these Terms carefully, because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site. Ecojot reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms whenever you use our Site because by visiting the Site, you agree to accept any such changes. ecojot provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and contents, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, graphics, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, "Materials and Content"), is ecojot property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under Canadian and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of ecojot.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here. We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so.
We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
1. Paying for your ecojot order constitutes the acceptance of our terms and conditions outlined below.
2. Goods remain the property of ecojot until payment is received in full.
3. Most ecojot items are kept in stock, but there is a possibility that certain items may be temporarily sold-out. In this case, we will indicate online that this item is currently not available. In this situation, please check back soon to see the status of your desired item. Stock-outs don’t usually last for more than two weeks.
4. Please bear in mind that the colors seen on your computer may vary from the actual product color.
5. All gift vouchers purchased from partner sites cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or discounts offered by ecojot.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our stationery products, limited editions or customer service issues, please contact us.
Canadian and US orders can be paid with Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
The applicable sales taxes will be added according to where the products are being shipped.