Elephant Love is a new collaboration between the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and ecojot. Founded in 1977, the Sheldrick Trust exists to protect and conserve all wildlife and habitats in Kenya. Offering a safe haven, their pioneering Orphans' Project looks to rescue, hand-rear and rehabilitate orphaned baby elephants and rhinos, so that they can ultimately return to life in the wild when grown. This beautiful design by Carolyn Gavin featuring her signature watercolour style is topped with a gold Elephant Love hot foiled stamp. Making its mark to help elephants find their way.
- Size: 12 x 6.5"
- 55 fill-in white printed sheets
- Spiral binding
- Printed with vegetable-based ink
- 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Designed by Carolyn Gavin
- Made in Canada
- 50% of the net proceeds from the sale of this journal goes to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org